Well we need to have more info, believe me it works,...

  • From: "Edward A. Meyer" <EdwardMeyer@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 1 Mar 2002 15:02:45 -0700

I'm Dutch and my wife is Japanese, with all of the families in Europe
and Japan, and Singapore, plus many of out businesses arte in Asia,
Europe, and AU. I mean geee I have my 75 year old mother tied in from
The Hague Holland, by DSL tied into our servers using Outlook 2002.
Thanks.

EdwardMeyer@xxxxxxx