Weird SMTP Problem

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Jan 2006 14:03:58 -0500

This has been a problem on my Exchange 2003 server and I am not sure where to
turn.  We have a Barracuda box set up as our Inbound/Outbound Gateway/Relay for
email.  For some reason, every now and again, the Outbound Connection to my
Barracuda box on Exchange gets blocked up and stops sending the mail through.
The queue builds up until I notice it and the only way to push the mail through
is to restart the SMTP service on Exchange and it all goes.  Any ideas on how I
should troubleshoot this problem???  Thanks again all!!

Checked by AVG Free Edition.