Weird Happenings!

  • From: "Bindesh Patel" <Bindesh.Patel@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 21 Jan 2005 15:23:06 -0000

Right Guys,

I have an interesting one.

Our setup is Native Exchnage 2000 mode with outlook 2000 and 2003

We have had a couple of cases when a user ( user A) sends a calender
entry to user B, User B never gets the calender entry but instead it
goes to User C. The internet headers on the original schedule are
addressed to user B, but the calender entry goes to user C. Bizzare yes.

The original sender (user A)  uses the schedule facilty from the
calender and selects user B which is correct but never finds the right

Anyone ever experience this problem? There is no faults reported in the
application log on the exchnage server?

This e-mail, and any attachments, has been checked by us for computer
viruses.  Although none have been detected we cannot guarantee that it
is completely free from such problems and we do not accept any
liability for loss or damage that may be caused.  We would therefore
advise you to carry out your own virus checks before opening any

If you do find a computer virus please inform us immediately by e-
mailing administrator@xxxxxxxxxxx so that we may take appropriate

The contents and attachments are intended solely for the addressee and
are confidential.   If you are not the intended recipient, any
disclosure,copying, distribution or any action taken, or omitted to be
taken, in reliance on it, is prohibited and may be unlawful

If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by
e-mail immediately, and delete the message from your computer without
making any copies.