Re: Web posting of Email accounts

  • From: "Jeffrey Robillard" <jrobill@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 13:37:16 -0500

yes this is quite easy actually.. if you know php.

using the ldap functions of php you can get all the detailed information
reguarding your users that exists in active directory (which is just and ldap
directory).

once you pull the info, just create a mailto: link for that pulled info.

the nice thing about this is that its all dynamic.. you dont have to change
your code every time a teacher or student leaves or comes.

I am sure it can be done in java or any server side scripting language, but I
have done this in php.