RE: WWW service stops frequently on the OWA machin e

  • From: Fred Orcutt <forcutt@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2002 23:04:44 -0600

You might take a look at Q220978 and see if it provides any assistance.
This is not an unusual problem but there has been no definitive fix.  Some
systems never suffer from it and others do, while configurations appear
identical.  Are you up-to-date on the security roll-ups and Exchange
post-SP4 hotfixes?