Re: WOA for multiple domain

  • From: "Pete Procenko" <petrpwp@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 23 Sep 2002 08:51:19 +0400

Just managed to do that.
Run System Manager, navigate to Servers-Your Exchange Server-Protocols-
HTTP-Exchange  Virtual Server, properties - Create Virtual Directory, give it a
name, select it, properties, General tab, Exchange Path - click Modify, then
select your second(third, ...) domain.

That's it.

To check whether it working or not - http://YourServer/YourNewFolder