Re: WIndows 2003 SMTP

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 8 Feb 2005 13:52:26 -0500

Maybe I misunderstand, but can you expand on the add-on concept?

I understand Postfix add-ons to be applications written by others to enhance
the service provided by the MTA.  Put in Microsoft terms, a third-party app.
I'm not seeing the differences between postfix and K3 as an MTA.

Additionally, it's never a good idea to consider something "bulletproof"
when you deploy it.  It's good, but to say you don't have to worry about
something would, over time, open the door for disaster in most cases.

al