WAY OT: RE: MSExchange.org - Real-Time Article Update

  • From: "Mulnick, Al" <Al.Mulnick@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 17 Jun 2004 14:50:50 -0400

If you've never used Promodag reports, I'd highly suggest that it's worth
your time and effort.  I know we're drifting off-topic, and no I don't work
for them.  I've had occasion in the past to use them in other functions with
many different clients and I was always happy with the results, pricing
included.

Al