RE: Virus on Exchange server.

  • From: Syed Muqeemuddin <smuqeem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 19:17:52 +0300

Hi Steve,
Thanks for the response... but how come that Norton did not stop it in the
first place.. second.. how come u don't even find a mention of it on Norton
site.. .. they mention on the trend site that the risk rating is low.. and
also they claim that the test virus was not successful, but now the entire
net3work is down.
Anyways if u caome across any more information, please let me know
Thanks again though