Virus Protection

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Exchange Support" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 27 Jul 2004 09:13:33 -0400

Hi all,

We just installed McAfee Groupshield 6.0 and not impressed with it at all.
I've seen a lot of excellent comments on Antigen and Scanmail for Exchange 2000.

If anyone can give me some feed back on Antigen and Scanmail, that would be
great, and is there anything I would have to look out for when installing any
of these products.

Exchange 2000
Win2k

All service packs up to date, running GFI mail essentials 10.

TIA,
Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.