RE: Virtual memory fragmentation events are logged every hour on a computer that is running Exchange Server 2000

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 13 Dec 2005 14:25:52 -0500

Please let me know if you get this resolved, we spent weeks trying all sorts of
things including hotfixes, config changes, memory tweaks etc, opened case with
MS. Prob went through virtually every article and it still occurs on couple of
our servers. It even happens on servers that only have a few users.