RE: Virtual memory Fragmented on Exchange 2000

  • From: "Carl Houseman" <c.houseman@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 11:36:37 -0400

Still don't know what version of Exchange this is.

If it's 2003 install/run the Exchange BPA and follow recommendations.
http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=dbab201f-4bee-4943-
ac22-e2ddbd258df3
<http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=dbab201f-4bee-4943
-ac22-e2ddbd258df3&DisplayLang=en> &DisplayLang=en

If not 2003:
http://www.google.com/search?q=%22exchange+2000%22+3gb
Match #1.

  _____