RE: Virtual memory Fragmented on Exchange 2000

  • From: "Bruce J. Rose" <brose@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 12 Jul 2005 10:39:24 -0400

New to me how long server been in operation, maybe hard drive is

Date:           12-07-2005
Time:           15:19:06
User:           N/A
Computer:       DC-SHOEBY2
The virtual memory necessary to run your Exchange server is fragmented
such a way that performance may be affected. It is highly recommended
that you restart all Exchange services to correct this issue.

For more information, click

List Archives:
World of Windows Networking:
Leading Network Software Directory: