[ExchangeList] Re: Viewing Exchange Properties in AD Users and Computers

  • From: "Rich Gallo" <RGallo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Nov 2006 13:52:56 -0500

Hi Doug,

In order to see those extra Exchange tabs on computers or servers that
don't have Exchange installed on them, the Exchange Administrator tools
must be installed on the computer you are using AD Users and Computers
from (ie, a Domain Controller, admin's workstation, etc).  Just use the
disc you used to install Exchange, and voila!! :-)

Have fun!

Richard Gallo

Network Administrator

Lloyd Staffing