View other exchange users calendar (in same exchange Org).

  • From: "Jason Fitton" <jase@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 27 Aug 2002 05:27:14 -0500

Hi

Could someone please advise me on how best to achieve
access to another exchange users calendar (in the same
exchange Org, but seperate NT domain).

I have tried just giving the user (who wishes to view) the
calendar access via Outlook permissions, but this always
fails when they go to open the calendar via the
File>Open>Other users folder method.

Any further suggestions would be appreciated.

Regards
Jase
http://www.mail.com/?sr=signup