Versions of Outlook with Exchange 2003

  • From: "Mike Dufoe" <dufoem@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 11 Aug 2005 10:00:29 -0400

We are planning on upgrading Exchange 2000 to Exchange 2003.

I've read that Outlook 2003 is the best version of Outlook to use when using
Exchange 2003 but other versions are compatible.

Has anyone had any issues with other versions of Outlook connecting to an
Exchange 2003 box?

Just want to make sure we're totally ready for this upgrade.

TIA,
Mike

Mike Dufoe
System Administrator
ETI Canada Inc.

Ó¿Õ Who's Watching Your Network? Ó¿Õ

The information contained in this message may be confidential or protected from
use or disclosure by law. Any distribution, unauthorized use or copying is
strictly prohibited. If you have received this message in error please notify
the sender and delete the email.