Verifying POP3 Name

  • From: Troy Griffiths <tgriffiths@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 Sep 2002 16:18:31 +1200

Further to my eternal problems of setting up a POP3 client on Exchange 5.5 -
how can I verify the POP3 server name??

Is it simply POP3@maildomain? (eg POP3@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx)

Thanks in advance for your help

Regards
Troy

Disclaimer:
The information in this electronic mail message together with any
attachments is confidential. It is intended solely for the addressee.
Access to this Internet electronic mail message by anyone else is
unauthorised. If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure,
copying, distribution or any action taken or omitted to be taken in
reliance on it is prohibited and may be unlawful.

Linfox accepts no responsibility for any effects this email message or
attachments has on the recipient network or computer system.