Re: Verifycation of senders domain or to keep mailboxes against spam

  • From: <paul_lemonidis@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 15:28:17 +0100

MessageHi

No version of Exchange, including 2003, supports this function. So you will
need a third party solution I'm afraid. See TechNet article 297412 at
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;297412 for more details.

I am afraid I am not aware of any specific third party products although I know
they exist.

Bye for now.

Paul Lemonidis.