Verifycation of senders domain or to keep mailboxes against spam

  • From: "Varga Pavol" <pavol.varga@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 3 Sep 2003 08:46:51 +0200

Hi there!
    Our aministrator mailbox is overcast with thousands of notifications about
captured or infected mails, which we don´t sent (in SMTP log are IP addresses
wich are not equals with senders domain = I think senders address is generated
by virus or spam engine).
    Is there any ability in Exchange 2000 how to configure verifications of
senders domain? (and consequently ignore that mails)
    Or is this problem resolving by 3th party products?
    Thank for any response.