RE: VPN and Outlook

  • From: "Michael Steiner" <msteiner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 7 Aug 2002 07:08:36 -0700

I have it running with very few problems.  Currently I am at home and I am
vpn'd in and receive mail just like I was at the office.  However I also have
my remote OFFICES connected via vpn devices and they connect to the
concentrator back at corporate.  Because they only have dsl going in at the
remote sites and I have about 10 users at each site, they have issues with
trying to maintain a mapi connection.  Consequently I bring all of them in via
OWA and that works great