Re: VPN access

  • From: "Mark Morgan" <MMorgan@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 09:07:59 -0700

ISA server will not respond to a ping for security reasons, use the isa monitor
to monitor traffic from the ip you are trying to connect with, this should help
you understand why your traffic is being blocked.

Thank You
Mark J Morgan
IS Coordinator

IMPORTANT Notice: The information contained in this e-mail, including any
attachments or other embedded messages, is legally privileged and confidential
and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to whom it is
addressed. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient or an
agent responsible for delivering it to the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any viewing, dissemination, distribution, retransmitting, or
copying of this e-mail message is strictly prohibited. If you have received
and/or are viewing this e-mail in error, please notify the sender immediately
by reply e-mail, and delete this and all copies of this communication from your
systems. Thank you.

   _____