VPN access

  • From: "Mohammed Naimathullah Siddiqui" <mailnaimathullah@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 12:27:49 +0300

Hope that all are fine, I have simple network with 3 servers,

1) Exchange 2003 server + DC windows 2003

2) Windows 2003 server for ERP.

3) Windows 2003 server with ISA 2004 server.

With DSL Modem Speed Touch 510 V4.

I want to give VPN access to my users for accessing e-mails, but the thing
is whenever I am giving static IP to my external network card of ISA server
I can ping it internally not from outside. I tired to make NAT on DSL modem
but it is not working, I tried to do many things to access that IP from
outside but I can't.

I thought some thing wrong with my ISA server means it is blocking outside
traffic to access it, so I tried with a window XP PC with two network cards
and I gave static IP to external card, but same result. One more thing is
that I am sure this IP is working.

Can any one help me in this, I will be very much thankful to you.