RE: VPN Software

  • From: "Jared Johnson" <JaredsJazz@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 28 Mar 2003 18:29:53 -0500

We use Netscreen 25. There is only one flaw: It won't allow a private IP
address to be used on the client side, (public only.) Other than that, it
has worked great. Warning though: you have to figure out everything
yourself. They have zero tech support.

Jared Johnson, MCSE, MCSA, A+, Network+
IT Manager