Using port redirection with SBS 2003

  • From: "Steve Brand \(RTFM Technologies Ltd\)" <Steve.Brand@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 23 Aug 2005 19:14:16 +0100

Hi There,

I have an SBS 2003 server that I am attempting to use port direction on,
it all works fine for RDP where I am redirecting to port 22 and is
partially working for owa which I am redirecting to port 334.

I am getting the OWA login page but when I enter in my user credentials,
it is saying my username or password is incorrect although I know they
are correct.

So I am typing the url https://portal.name.com:334/exchange ( 334 is the
port I have the router directing to my SBS box), the DNS A record for
this is URL is working correctly.

Like I say I get the login screen but it is not accepting my username
and password, I have tried using domainname\username and just username
on its own.

Can anyone help?

Steve Brand