Using FBA for OWA access

  • From: "Raji Arulambalam" <RajiA@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 18 Apr 2005 12:59:19 +1200

Hi

I have been asked why use FBA for OWA access, we have users accessing
their mailbox from the internet but not internally
Any pointers to documentation would be appreciated regarding the
advantages etc.

We are using Exchange Server 2003 SP1 and is being published through ISA
server.

Thanks

RajiA

Email disclaimer: This email and any attachments are confidential. If you are
not the intended recipient, do not copy, disclose or use the contents in any
way. If you receive this message in error, please let us know by return email
and then destroy the message. Environment Bay of Plenty is not responsible for
any changes made to this message and/or any attachments after sending.
This e-mail has been checked for viruses and no viruses were detected.