Using Exchange as front-end for DB

  • From: "Joshua M. Etterman" <jetterman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 16:18:55 -0400

I'm trying to figure out a way to synchronize our company's shared
address book (public folder) with our client database. We're using MS
SQL for the database and Ex2k. All clients have OfficeXP (Outlook 2002).
Does anyone know of a way or a script to have the contacts refresh using
an ODBC link to our database? I'm not a programmer nor do I have much
experience with Exchange or SQL.

We've looked at some CRM solutions from 3rd parties but they are all out
of our price range. Any help would be appreciated.

--
Joshua Etterman
Complete College Solutions

513 W. Chocolate Ave.