Users from all the sites are not accessible from internet.

  • From: "Arif, Aboo M" <Aboo@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "Periyasamy, Raj" <psraj@xxxxxxxxxxxx>, <robert@xxxxxxx>, <dean.chen@xxxxxxxxxx>, "Rama Puranik" <Rama@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>, "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 5 Feb 2002 17:59:46 +0530

Hi

we have Threee site exchange 5.5 server setup.
1.corp,
2. site 1
3. site 2
This sites  connected by Site connecteor and X.400 connector respectively.
Corp site is installed IMS and connected to internet. Corp server is
responsible for sending and receiving mails from  internet for all the three
sites.

Now My problem is Only corp site users are able to access OWA. Other two site
users are not accessible from internet. I desperately need those users should
also be accessible from internet.
Rest of the things are working smoothly.

I havenot installed IMS on Site2 and sit3.
I  have three diiiferent exchange 5.5 servers for three sistes. All are in
differnt Windows NT domain which connected by trust relation ship.

Any one can Help me on this.

Regards
Aboo Arif