RE: User locked up several times Windows NT

  • From: Dêniz Feital (Chiptek) <dfeital@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 14:50:31 -0300

You can check is if that account is running some service as 'this account'.
If so, its using the old password and trying to connect and locking the user
account.

Also you should check Event Viewer from your PDC. There you will find which
workstation tried to log on using that account, and solve the problem. You
might have to enable audit logon and logoff failure (If it's not been
already enabled).

Regards,

        Dêniz Feital

        GIC - Chiptek / Vésper