RE: User locked up several times Windows NT

  • From: "Kim Vandegrift" <kim.vandegrift@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 10:31:41 -0500

Check to see where else this user is logged on. We've had the problem where a
user was left logged on to another pc (with the password protected screen saver
on) and when their password was changed this pc still held the old password and
since the logged on user was connected to shares the server recognized this to
be a bad password and would continually lock the user.