RE: User getting two copies of each messg.

  • From: adukart@xxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Feb 2002 05:41:44 GMT

I would check the rules that are set for Outlook if that is the client being
used.  I have done that before and set two rules for internal mail and somehow
it would produce two of everything from the people in the rules.  I just erased
all rules and recreated only the ones that were absolutly needed.

> http://www.MSExchange.org/
>

> Check for the DL he is in, he may in two DL 's , out of which one DL may
> be member of another DL.

This message was sent using Consolidated's Web E-Mail.
http://www.ctctel.com/mail/