[ExchangeList] Re: User does not exist!

  • From: "Jos.schijven" <jos.schijven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 18:15:24 +0100

Try again

Van: exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:exchangelist-bounce@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Namens ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Verzonden: woensdag 22 maart 2006 18:04
Aan: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Onderwerp: [ExchangeList] Re: User does not exist!

I'm thinking BES has something to do with this. Although I cannot locate the
user, this server is the only server has mailboxes with 250 open messages
via the BES service account. My question is doesn't BES release the messages
after it scans these BES user's mailboxes? If not this would surely degrade
performance having many BES users.