[ExchangeList] Re: User does not exist!

  • From: <ChongJa@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 22 Mar 2006 12:04:19 -0500

I'm thinking BES has something to do with this. Although I cannot locate
the user, this server is the only server has mailboxes with 250 open
messages via the BES service account. My question is doesn't BES release
the messages after it scans these BES user's mailboxes? If not this
would surely degrade performance having many BES users.