User Lists Updates

  • From: "Suresh Swamy" <sn@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 14 Jul 2003 15:16:20 +0400

Hi all,

I have recently moved my e2k server to a standalone mode and moved all
the mailboxes from the main domain which had the e2k server before. I
could do this only after installing active directory locally on to the
new domain. All went well; mails can be sent and received. But, my issue
is, both my servers are having active directory, where if I update or
add a new user no problems, but in address book or outlook client setup
the user doesn't exists.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue?

Thanks & Regards,
Suresh