Re: User Cannot Accept Reoccuring Appointment in Outlook 2000 Calendar

  • From: Sudeep Raikar <raikar.sudeep@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Fri, 13 Jan 2006 20:43:46 +0900

Hello Joe,

A few questions before we can actually narrow down the problem.

1> Does the user who is accepting the meeting request have any delegates.
2> Please check for the setting s in outlook. It may be a possibility that
he/delegate has the option of automatically accept /decline meeting request

Please check. As this is happening with only one user. This does not look
like a problem with the entire free/busy data on the exchange sever.
This seems to be a problem specific with the user  or the mails box .

You can always try to associate the same user with a different mails box and
see the results.