User Cannot Accept Reoccuring Appointment in Outlook 2000 Calendar

  • From: joed@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • To: exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 15:03:10 -0700

We have an email server running Exchange Server 2003 Enterprise Edition
with SP1.  We also have a Blackberry Enterprise Server running version
3.6.  Both servers are have the latest Windows updates.  The BES has the
latest hotfixes and service packs from Blackberry.  I am going to install
SP2 on the Exchange server this weekend.  Our users have Office 2000 SR-1.

I have one user that cannot accept a a reoccurung meeting from another
user.  When he clicks on to accept the meeting, he receives the following
message "Microsoft Outlook - The function cannot be performed because the
message has been changed".  The sender of te reoccuring message and the
receipient both have Blackberry devices.  Don't know if the BES is an
issue.  Would greatly appreciate any help.

Thanks,

Joe