Use Different Delivery times

  • From: "Golan Nave" <Golanj@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 14 Sep 2005 01:35:12 +0200

I having a problem with setting up the option "Use Different Delivery times
for oversize messages"

When I set the option in the SMTP connector its all look fine. And when I
send a mail that is big in size than I can see in the queues that it is
schedule to be sent at night.

the problem : when it's time to send the mail the server is not sending
them.. it send onlt the first one

I have been notice is that in the queue's you can see that
only one message is scheduled under the "time next connection retry". On the
rest there is nothing.

Golan Nave
The Message has been Scand by Trend Micro for Exchange 2003 = Message Is Clean.
Sent From Exchange Server / Etzuvim Server 1