RE: Urgent!! exchange 2000 standard exceeded 16 GB limit

  • From: "V, ChandraShekar \(CORP, OMC, Consultant\)" <ChandraShekar.V3@xxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 14 Dec 2003 19:17:49 +0530

Dear Mohammed tantawi,
                                Did you try in Google ?
Best Regards

-----Original Message-----
From: MOHAMMED tantawi [mailto:mohammedtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Sunday, December 14, 2003 7:13 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Cc: ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Urgent!! exchange 2000 standard exceeded 16
GB limit

Hi all ,

my name is mohammed ,

iam still in the first step of my carrier in IT- World.

i found the following sites for Excahnge-2000 ( &

i need to know if  there was any site for Active Directory 2000 &
Infrastructure .

i mean any site for Active Directory like that ( )
or ( ) .

Please can you confirme and replay on my emial.

thanks and best regards,

>From: "ikm7176" <ikm7176@xxxxxxxxxxx>
>To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
>Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Urgent!! exchange 2000 standard exceeded 16 GB
>Date: Sat, 13 Dec 2003 12:55:16 -0700
>Thanks Mark! i am still in the process of defreagmentation.
>Ours is an Compaq proliant ML370 server with two Xeon 2.7 Ghz processors
>and 512 MB RAM.Your reply gave me some hope.
>I hope everything works fine. i will try to follow the links and apply the
>storage limits on mailboxes and try to convice my management to go for
>Enterprise edition.
>thanks again.
>List Archives:
>Exchange Newsletters:
>Exchange FAQ:
>Other Internet Software Marketing Sites:
>Leading Network Software Directory:
>No.1 ISA Server Resource Site:
>Windows Security Resource Site:
>Network Security Library: