RE: Urgent!! exchange 2000 standard exceeded 16 GB limit

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2003 11:03:20 -0800

You know, the more I think about it, the more I need to add one more point:

<RANT ON>

The person/company that hired you needs to be severely reprimanded as well
for having some one with out basic networking skills work in IT. They need
to wake up and stop being so blankity blank cheap as to look for someone
that will work for cheap without caring of whether or not that person has
the skills.

<RANT OFF>

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner