RE: Urgent Task Owner Question

  • From: "Dolly Bareqet" <dolly@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 09:18:02 +0200

A very good site: http://www.outlookexchange.com/Articles/home/default.asp

-----Original Message-----
From: Raymond Ma [mailto:raymond.ma@xxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Wednesday, July 10, 2002 7:53 AM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] Urgent Task Owner Question

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear All

I bump into a urgent Outlook problem and need your urgent help!

I am using Public Folders of Exchange 2000 Server (and Outlook 2000 as client)
for team info share purpose. In the `Tasks`, whenever I try to create a new
team task, the `Task Owner` seems editable, however, one could not.

Does anyone here throw me any idea on ressolving it?

Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing from you.

RM