Urgent Task Owner Question

  • From: "Raymond Ma" <raymond.ma@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 10 Jul 2002 14:53:18 +0900

Dear All
I bump into a urgent Outlook problem and need your urgent help!
I am using Public Folders of Exchange 2000 Server (and Outlook 2000 as client)
for team info share purpose. In the `Tasks`, whenever I try to create a new
team task, the `Task Owner` seems editable, however, one could not.
Does anyone here throw me any idea on ressolving it?
Thank you so much! Looking forward to hearing from you.