RE: Urgent: Public folders not replicating - new 2003 server

  • From: Danny <nocmonkey@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 23 Apr 2005 16:32:07 -0400

On 4/23/05, Ted Doholis <tdoholis@xxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> If you are taking the original offline then you need to re-home the
> public folders or when you do take it offline, even if you do replicate
> it, they wont  be available to anyone.

I am doing a swing upgrade/reinstall, so at this point I have moved
everything over to the new temp server, except for the public folders.

Through the ESM, I have attempted to send the Hierarchy. And then send
the contents.  But I am not seeing the public folders in the ESM of
the temp server.
> Use PFMIGRATE to do that.

I have run the script as well, but I don't have all day; nothing has
moved that I can see.

Thank you,