RE: Urgent Help, will be highly appreciated ( Virtual Server )

  • From: "Mark Fugatt" <markfu@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 4 Nov 2004 13:19:56 -0000

What you trying to do is not possible with Exchange (unless you have the
Small Business Server version), what you will need to do is purchase a
third-party POP3 Connector.

Mark Fugatt
Microsoft Services Organisation
Mobile: +44 (0)7966 858108

This email may contain confidential information. If you are not named on
the addressee list, please take no action in relation to this email, do
not open any attachment, and please contact the sender (details above)
immediately. Information in this email is provided in good faith. If you
are a customer of Microsoft, please refer to the terms and conditions
which cover the provision of support and consulting services to you/your
organization. If you are not corresponding in the course of, or in
connection with a Microsoft contract or program with its own terms and
conditions, please note that no liability is accepted by Microsoft for
the contents of this mail.