RE: Urgent Backup

  • From: "Andrew English" <andrew@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 11:29:47 -0500

Question Mohammed,
What Exchange are you using? If it's 2003 did you bother reading the
Exchange 2003 Disater Recovery Guide from Microsoft before backing up
your Exchange? It has a lot of good information regarding backing up
your Exchange 2003 correctly that restoring it would not be nasty. You
can find this guide at