Urgent Backup

  • From: "Mohammed Tantawi" <mtantawi@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 15 Dec 2004 10:58:20 +0300

Dear All,

      If I took online Backup ( Normal ) from my Exchange server today,
and after some days I found My server completely damaged , what is my
Idea is :-

What will happen if I took the backup and try to restore it into
different server with different Hardware Profile at all , ( Please Note
that the Administrative group name is the same ) and all the
configuration is the same ) , what will happen to the Database do you
think its going to work without any Problem at all, do you think that ?
I mean the disaster recovery Procedures will work and the server will be
online or what will happen ?

Please Advice me about this situation .

Best Regards,

Mohammed