Upgrade from 2000 to 2000 Enterprise question

  • From: "Robert J. Liebsch" <rliebsch@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 30 Jul 2003 15:00:37 -0700

Hello, and thanks in advance for your time.

I currently have Exchange 2000 Server running with a Blackberry Enterprise
Server.
Some months ago I learned of the secret mailstore 16Gb size limit. Well, I
have
come to a point where pruning the database and forcing users to dump mail is
no
longer effective.

I have just ordered the Exchange 2000 Enterprise server, which has no
mailstore
size limit.

The question is this:
Is there anything I need to be aware of in upgrading from 2000 to 2000
Enterprise?
Has anyone else done this? Shouldn't I just be able to copy the public and
private
stores into the appropriate directory after upgrading the product?

Thanks for any information I can get on this...

Robert Liebsch. IT
Stone Yamashita Partners
San Francisco, CA