RE: Unussual message notice

  • From: "John Tolmachoff \(Lists\)" <johnlist@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "'[ExchangeList]'" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 13:11:44 -0800

Todd, while that is quite possible, it is not necessarily true.

In this case, since he posted an AOL bounce, and the users listed there are
consecutive of sorts, it is most probably a spammer sending out spam using a
forged from address.

I highly doubt that the user's friend knows 3 different Nancy's with a AOL
address.

John Tolmachoff
Engineer/Consultant/Owner
eServices For You