Unussual message notice

  • From: "KEN MORRIS" <KMORRIS@xxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 24 Jan 2004 14:28:48 -0500

Hello,
I have one user who has just started receiving the following return message
  The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.
  < rly-yi01.mx.aol.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND>

  nancy1885@xxxxxxx on 24/01/2004 12:12 AM

  nancy1re@xxxxxxx on 24/01/2004 12:12 AM
  The e-mail account does not exist at the organization this message was sent
to. Check the e-mail address, or contact the recipient directly to find out
the correct address.
  < rly-yi01.mx.aol.com #5.1.1 SMTP; 550 MAILBOX NOT FOUND>

We know that he did not send out any messages, and that our server is not
relaying.

Does anyone have suggestions on where else to look to find out why this is
being received?

Thanks
Ken