RE: Unrouted mail

  • From: "Steve Moffat" <steve@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 12:18:58 -0400

Drag and drop it into the pickup dir

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Willy Matuku [mailto:WillyM@xxxxxxxxxxx]
Sent: Monday, December 20, 2004 12:05 PM
To: [ExchangeList]
Subject: [exchangelist] RE: Unrouted mail

http://www.MSExchange.org/

Dear All,

I am running Exchange 5.5 on Windows 2000. We have problem over the
weekend and mail was being delivered using smtp but all was being held
under c:\inetpub\queue directory under the server. We are able to see
the mail queue but we are unable to get this mail distributed to users
via exchange.
Any new mail is coming through but old mail is still held there. Any
clue what I need to do? Please help.

Thanks in advance.

WIlly

http://www.ntfaxfaq.com

or used by any person other than the recipient named above.

unlawful. Optimum IT Solutions Ltd disclaims any liability for any action taken
in connection of this E-Mail. The comments or statements expressed in this
E-Mail are not necessarily those of Optimum IT Solutions Ltd or its
subsidiaries or affiliates.

administrator@xxxxxxxxxx