RE: Unknown queue in Exchange 2003

  • From: "Periyasamy, Raj" <Raj.Periyasamy@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 18 May 2005 13:44:56 -0400

Hi Paul,
Did you do any changes to your connectors configuration before this
started? How many connectors are defined in the particular Routing
group? Have you tried rebooting the server to see if it clears up ? To
me it looks like you made some changes to the connectors, possibly
deleted an SMTP connector, and it is causing some confusion to Exchange.

Raj Periyasamy
Systems Administrator
MCSE(Messaging), CCNA