RE: UnityMail question...

  • From: "Chris Wall" <Chris.Wall@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "[ExchangeList]" <exchangelist@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 9 Feb 2006 12:42:16 -0500

There config is obviously not easy to find, so that is a minus.

They do not have a Tech Support phone number for Unity Mail (another bad
sign).

The Help documentation tells you what tabs to click on to edit for Smart
Host routing, but it does not tell you how to access that part of the
application...

Very, very weird app I must say.

Regards,

Chris